help please. Ability or rating?

All I can say is that I base my opinions on what my scouts say.

You shouldn't be able to see CA/PA without using 3rd party programs.....

You really should be making your decisions based on the ratings that your scouts give you.

again you are out of subject in both your suggestions. please read better the op. firstly the comparison is between rating and ability, NOT current and potential...

and secondly, no one needs other people's advise on how to play. some say you shouldn't see it because SI intended it this way, others say that other manager games has it and all football games like Pro evolution or fifa actually have it in so you SHOULD see it. but this is NOT the subject of this thread. thank you for your understanding

again you are out of subject in both your suggestions. please read better the op. firstly the comparison is between rating and ability, NOT current and potential...

and secondly, no one needs other people's advise on how to play. some say you shouldn't see it because SI intended it this way, others say that other manager games has it and all football games like Pro evolution or fifa actually have it in so you SHOULD see it. but this is NOT the subject of this thread. thank you for your understanding

please explain your question better it doesnt seem to make much sense. Current rating and ability are the same thing.

I always look at the rating rather than the ability. You could have:

Player x who has a CA 180 and CR 73%

Player y who has a CA 165 and CR 82%

I would rather have player y because his higher CR means he will have better attributes for his actual position, thus making him the better player for that position. Player x will be a better all round footballer due to more CA points being distributed over the attributes. If you looking for a defender with 20 for finishing, go for player x. If you want a defender with top marks for all key defending attributes which makes him a damn good defender, go for player y.

I always look at the rating rather than the ability. You could have:

Player x who has a CA 180 and CR 73%

Player y who has a CA 165 and CR 82%

I would rather have player y because his higher CR means he will have better attributes for his actual position, thus making him the better player for that position. Player x will be a better all round footballer due to more CA points being distributed over the attributes. If you looking for a defender with 20 for finishing, go for player x. If you want a defender with top marks for all key defending attributes which makes him a damn good defender, go for player y.

THANK YOU! THE ONLY post that is still in the correct subject! That was my thought too but as you said it is confusing seeing players with different CA levels and different CR levels! I also think that this is the way to go but it would be nice if anyone else that knows what we are talking about and has looked into it can help

I would suggest, instead of being rude to people, you explain that you are discussing a third party, unofficial, unauthorised program, so they can make their minds up about whether or not to engage with you.

well said. If only FMRTE allowed for attitude adjustment of certain gamers too..

THANK YOU! THE ONLY post that is still in the correct subject! That was my thought too but as you said it is confusing seeing players with different CA levels and different CR levels! I also think that this is the way to go but it would be nice if anyone else that knows what we are talking about and has looked into it can help

Ive not experienced this personally but a few people have said that this approach is only ok for the lower leagues. Once your in the top leagues and in europe you will need better all round footballers.

Sheesh if you are asking about 3rd party programs, then say that you are....

Vangelis21 your lucky you got any replies. Loads of people TRIED to answer your question based on the incoherent waffle you put as your first post. Rather than being rude to each one of them who took their time to try to help you why not say thank you and re-ask your question?

Archived