My Stand has Closed Down!!!

Why are there about 573 threads on this same subject?

Because it's really not made very clear in game whose stand is being cloased down unless you know what you're supposed to be looking for. Hopefully SI will have this fixed in 11.3

Because it's really not made very clear in game whose stand is being cloased down unless you know what you're supposed to be looking for. Hopefully SI will have this fixed in 11.3

There is a big team badge at the side of the news article that clearly tells you what team the news article is about, SI should not have to spoon feed information in this game.

There is a big team badge at the side of the news article that clearly tells you what team the news article is about, SI should not have to spoon feed information in this game.

its easy to miss when you don't know what to look for. when i first seen it i only caught it out of the corner of my eye. it should state which club is being affected by this.

news items dont work when they don't tell you the information needed.

las time i read the sun the headline wasn't _______________ killed

I'm well aware that there's a big badge next to the article, but SI have also given you the option to hide that panel by default. Spoon feeding or not, if they give you the option to hide something it should not contain information that you need in order to play the game

Besides being wrong as it is clear in the game, you're also completely missing the point of my post.

TBH, the news item when it appears just says stand closed, so it might be useful for the message to add the club name there, like Queen of Sth's stand closed. Then again, it didn't take a terrible amount of investigation to figure it out. Certainly doesn't seem like something that requires running to the forum about when it's one click to read the news item, though . . .

I'll say again - the panel that tells you which team has had this happen to them has the option to be hidden if you so choose (not sure why you would though). Important information that you really could do with knowing (like the fact it's not your stand) shouldn't be possible to hide.

Archived