I made a terrible mistake

I just want to let people know that this year i made a terrible mistake. I brought footballmanager2011 on release day as normal, played it for a couple of days, then started looking at the forums. As iwas looking through i saw a few posts saying the game had to many game breaking bugs, i then read what these so called game breaking bugs were and it put me off playing my favorite game (the footballmanager series). so for weeks and weeks i was looking and waiting for the patches ect and checking the forums but there were still unhappy people.I was asking people if i should wait for the last patch before playing, and then i come to my senses, just play the game you love and dont read about bugs.What im trying to say is i dont think i or a lot of people would even notice any bugs if we didnt read about it in the forums. so because of my stupidity ive missed out on weeks of playing time. So if any of you are having douts then dont im playing and loving it. I only read the posts were people dont criticise the game now.Dont for get si are a company that listens and hotfix and patch the game to enhance it which apart from the transfer update i think its game save compatable so take my advice dont delay, play.

I just want to let people know that this year i made a terrible mistake. I brought footballmanager2011 on release day as normal, played it for a couple of days, then started looking at the forums. As iwas looking through i saw a few posts saying the game had to many game breaking bugs, i then read what these so called game breaking bugs were and it put me off playing my favorite game (the footballmanager series). so for weeks and weeks i was looking and waiting for the patches ect and checking the forums but there were still unhappy people.I was asking people if i should wait for the last patch before playing, and then i come to my senses, just play the game you love and dont read about bugs.What im trying to say is i dont think i or a lot of people would even notice any bugs if we didnt read about it in the forums. so because of my stupidity ive missed out on weeks of playing time. So if any of you are having douts then dont im playing and loving it. I only read the posts were people dont criticise the game now.Dont for get si are a company that listens and hotfix and patch the game to enhance it which apart from the transfer update i think its game save compatable so take my advice dont delay, play.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! (sorry for shouting)

Thank god there are some people with sense on these forums.

If there was a patch that made Liverpool a top side I would stop playing.

I had to erm.... adjust this current patch for example. Liverpool were unbeaten and top at Christmas in my first game, so I deleted and corrected the frankly ridiculous overrating of their club and players. Dirk Kuyt was a quality player on it, rather than a hardworking talentless worm like in real life.

Second time I played it they finished 11th and Torres demanded to leave. Which is more realistic.

Luckily I never doubted Football Manager and didn't listen to the people on here who seem to moan about anything and everything. People expect the game to be perfect but nothing in this world is perfect. I often giggled to myself reading through all these 'bugs' and these things that make the game so 'terrible' and think to myself that I must have the 'golden copy' that doesn't have much wrong with it atall.

My advice to the people who 'hate' the game is to spend more time playing it and less time complaining about it.

Archived