Career games

I dont think it has been improved at all. I have a world class rep after winning 2 brazillian league titles, 1 cope libertadores, 1 club world championship, and 2 russian league titles in 4 seasons. the only job i could get after managing lokomotiv moscow was feyenord, and the dutch league has a lower rep than the russian. its seems impossible to move to a higher rep league.

Same old complaints (totally justified IMHO) about lack of job offers in 2011 game.

Same old thundering silence from SI (SEGA, call it what you will!), who seem to neither acknowledge whether or not there is a fix, on the way, or even whether or not they concede a problem exists!

There must be hundreds of this type of (lack of career manager opportunities) complaints on this (their own) website, with no guidance forthcoming from anyone in the company.

Shame on them!

Come on SEGA, just how many more complaints do you need to appear here before you give us the courtesy of a response?

What the devil is going on here??????

I agree, I can't get a job, I'm the best manager in the world.

So far I have taken Derby from the Championship to 3 consecutive titles and a CL.

Then I resigned.

Best job I could get was a rough Roma side in debt who were aiming to finish 9th. We won the league. And the following season along with a CL.

Then I resigned.

Now I am applying for everything and anything big, but the game seems to want me to take a mid table side. I get offers such as Deportivo, Liverpool, Sevilla, but I am overlooked for Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Juventus, Inter.

It's annoying because the only way I play the game is a career mode. I find the game relatively easy and I make my side the best side very quickly.

People say "manage lower down" but I've tried that - with Gateshead and Burton and within 6 years I end up in the champions league. Then when I want to leave..... see above.

Thanks for the Inf. Acid!

Do you know if there is a link in here where all the problems identified (& acknowledged by SEGA) to be patched are shown? A link like that would be great & if folk used it as a 1st. stop, it would prevent a lot of these repeat moans & frustrations!

Archived