Zezinho work permit

• 2 months later...

Hello

I´m currently managing wolves and have found a 17 year old brazilian talent. When I try to sign him the work permit is turned down and the transfer is cancelled. Sometimes though, as in this case, you could still sign the player but he will be missing a work permit. Why is that?

If you have a feeder club in a European country that doesn't require work permits, (Belgium is one), then you can still sign him, but can't play him, so what you do is send him to said affliated club for either 3 years, or until your can offer him a new contract where the permit is given

If you don't have an affliated club in a country like this, then you can't sign him at all.

If you have a feeder club in a European country that doesn't require work permits, (Belgium is one), then you can still sign him, but can't play him, so what you do is send him to said affliated club for either 3 years, or until your can offer him a new contract where the permit is given

If you don't have an affliated club in a country like this, then you can't sign him at all.

spot on !

it looks like 3 years to me

Archived