Goalkeeper question

always have a keeper on the bench, and i always sign a young future star, pop him in the reserves and if an injury ever hits, call him up.

in my current save my new no.1 is cup tied for the champions league so my sub is my no.1 for every single cup xD

I usually have 2 keepers in the first team. In league games the backup keeper isn't even on the bench. I find it more useful to be able to react to injuries/sent-offs during a match by having 7 field players to choose from. In the unlikely event of a keeper getting injured, I promote my reserve team keeper.

I don't always put a keeper on the bench for matches. Backfired once and had to finish with an outfield player as Gk. He didn't concede and even made two great saves.

Glad that you were able to get away with it... though something really bad happened to me not so long ago...

I was playing in the Premier League in England in the League Cup against a 3rd Tier Team, was up by 3 goals but with no sub GK, and yes, you guessed it right, GK got injured, had to use a outfield player as GK, conceded 5 goals and lost the game... I felt sick...

Archived