Getting FM 11 for christmas- should i be excited?

I may not be the only one who has asked for santa to bring me Football Manager but not sure if it will be much of an improvement on last years game. I tend to be losing my enthusiasm each year as it hasnt been the same since fm 08 i dont think. I hope i am wrong this time.

Merry xmas gamers:cool:

Yes - but like many things you are looking forward to, dont get over excited.

Jurrassic park, great film, over hyped and I was dissapointed (I was 10 or so...)

Basically what Im saying is that im having fun with it, but there are a few little niggles with it (and the niggles are huge issues if you play the game in very specific ways)

Great game, the best in the series since FM07 perhaps and it'll only get better with the 3rd and final patch around March time.

My only objection with the game is that it's become almost too complex now, with so many things to deal with and a sometimes bewildering interface, but then that goes back to why FM07 was the pinacle of the series for me, as it offered more depth than CM but as much ease of use.

But if you stick with FM11 you'll definitely be rewarded with a fine, addictive game full of great features that'll last you far beyond Chrimbo Day in my opinion. :thup:

Archived