what can i do for getting a job

I wonder if resigning from a club puts a big black mark against your name which puts other clubs off hiring you, there have been quite a few other people having the same issue. Perhaps go on holiday applying for all jobs and see what happens? Keep us updated though, I'm interested to hear what happens.

I wonder if resigning from a club puts a big black mark against your name which puts other clubs off hiring you, there have been quite a few other people having the same issue. Perhaps go on holiday applying for all jobs and see what happens? Keep us updated though, I'm interested to hear what happens.

Does the game have an end date? How long does it take to process a year?

Id give it a test, but based on what other people have said you can go seasons without being offered a job.

ok , i'm now on holiday and wait for offer

it's the first time to know that resigning effect on my reputation i think in 2010 was diffrent

If you started the same game but as a manager without a club I'd imagine it would also be difficult to get a side.

In terms of playing semi professional it may not mean much. I played semi-pro and it doesn't mean you have the TV camera's at the ground :D

im 2 seasons in holiday mode without a offer i was a team named blackburn in africa played 2 season thinking if i get few games under my belt i might get sum job offers but im getting nothing i wish they would bring a hot fix out so gotta wait like 2 months for next patch to play the game

Archived