everyone complaining about bug....

just wondering how many of the people complaining about bugs are using steam and windows?

i'm using mac os x without steam...the only thing i have a small issue with is all the clear cut chances not being scored.

I'm fairly sure the game code is unaffected by what system you're operating on or what installation method you used.

The game is sort of universal. When we're talking about gameplay bugs, it's in relation to that game code.

and, just for the record, if you are scoring about 25% of your clear cut chances - that is statisically about the right amount for real life, people have shown that in game 'clear cut chances' are slightly more broad than in real life and that in real life even top strikers only score about 1/3 of their one on ones, thus, this is not a bug, merely your perception that is at fault.

just wondering how many of the people complaining about bugs are using steam and windows?

i'm using mac os x without steam...the only thing i have a small issue with is all the clear cut chances not being scored.

So you are trying to be smug and think there are no bugs on a Mac and bugs are exclusive to Windows and Steam? Don't be silly.

The game code for the Windows and Mac versions are the same.

The only major bug for me is the pathetic tactics bug, which is is present on both platforms.

Archived