Want a laugh? Guess the score

Well, in light of other such threads I thought I'd have my own to garner some sympathy from the masses. When you see the score from this screenshot you'll agree its truly despicable...

guess_the_score.jpg

That's right, I won 6 - 4. I don't know where FC Lorient get off scoring more goals than they had clear cut chances. At times like these I despair I really do, it needs sorting out so that teams with average strikers can't do this against bigger teams!

Well, in light of other such threads I thought I'd have my own to garner some sympathy from the masses. When you see the score from this screenshot you'll agree its truly despicable...

That's right, I won 6 - 4. I don't know where FC Lorient get off scoring more goals than they had clear cut chances. At times like these I despair I really do, it needs sorting out so that teams with average strikers can't do this against bigger teams!

I would say Stoke scoring 6 goals away from home is a bigger issue :-)

In all seriousness, Since when were "average" strikers not allowed to score against "bigger" teams? I don't see that anywhere in the rulebook.....

The strikers on show were Tuncay Sanli, Jonathan Cristaldo and Ishak Belfodil - you should try getting those 3 bringing Belfodil on late in the game - it works wonders and they seem to score all their CCC's or more!

Archived