oh my lord

isnt a bit of a coincidence that i dominate all the games and get ****ed over by a penalty given away by the same DM

It's unlucky, very unlucky in fact, but if anything it says your DM needs to watch his tackling in the box! It'd be a lot more unjust if it were different players each three times, if you think about it ;)

isnt a bit of a coincidence that i dominate all the games and get ****ed over by a penalty given away by the same DM

Not really. Maybe you need to have a word with your DM. Or look at what type of pens he's giving away. by definition a DM is going to make a lot of tackles, in and around the box, he's not going to get them all right, especially in the BSN. Think about it. Calm yourself down. If SI were rigging it do you think you'd have only lost 3?

Not really. Maybe you need to have a word with your DM. Or look at what type of pens he's giving away. by definition a DM is going to make a lot of tackles, in and around the box, he's not going to get them all right, especially in the BSN. Think about it. Calm yourself down. If SI were rigging it do you think you'd have only lost 3?

thing is my team are too good for this division so losing 3 is alot oh well his contracts terminated now the only way is UP :)

sadly i did that after the third game and terminated his contract

A bit hasty that. Like others have said, maybe its something to do with your tactics (i know) that isnt quite clicking. You have a DM as Edgar says is probably tackling quite a lot in and around your box. Seeing as your playing lower league you can only imagine some of the football being played. Maybe balls over the top and your DM has low concentration or pace/acceleration, positioning. Could be any number of things really. How old is he? How is his tackling set.

As its the same player making the same mistake 3 times, that would suggest a weakness in either his game or your tactical setting for him that he cant handle.

thing is my team are too good for this division so losing 3 is alot oh well his contracts terminated now the only way is UP :)

Chelsea are better than Sunderland, Newcastle, Everton and Wigan, do you think Ancelotti puts that down to bad coding or just this wonderful game called football?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

The tools are there in the game to help you understand why your team is or isn't performing. You have statistical data, feedback from coaches and staff- before, during and after matches. You can interact with players more now, you can interact with the media more now - and these can make a real difference - as you can pinpoint strength and weakness in opposing sides and comment on them.

It's up to you as the "manager" what you do with all the tools and information at your disposal. If you don't observe what's happening, or choose to ignore advice and suggestions that staff provide, then you're never going to learn to tackle any issues with your team.

Use the bad results as an opportunity to learn. Have a read through some of the posts and discussions in the Tactics & Training Tips Forum. People are more than happy to share experiences and advice about all manner of things that can help you identify and solve problems.

Bleating about them gets nobody anywhere. Although I'm currently unbeaten in my own BSN AFC Telford save, I've had draws against Workington twice and another against Chelmsford in an FA Trophy match, where my team dominated the games. Poor individual player performances contributed, but also, I made managerial mistakes, which on reflection, made a difference too.

lol heath you make it sound like FM is real life lol, lets be honest the interaction with the players is not all that theres no option from me to tell my DM... "yeh mate stop giving away penalties"... FM is too scripted sometimes just my opinion

If it were real, I think that by now a group of agents would have got together and taken out a contract on my life.

Seems that after I've finished haggling contracts down and a player signs, within a month or so, they sack the agent who was involved in the deal. :D

Apart from screaming at your monitor and although yes, most interactions are scripted one way or another, you can influence things.

One of my full backs gave away a few penalties early in the season and was also picking up cautions. He's not the greatest tackler in the world, so as well as speaking to him about discipline and performances, I also remembered never to have him on hard tackling. Either via his individual instructions or any corresponding opposition instructions. He's not given another penalty away since, he's responded to the disciplinary talks and actions with a growth in his decisions attribute, plus he's picking up less bookings.

Sounds like a result to me and all possible through things you can do in the game ;)

Archived