Is this really "Baffling"?

Apparently neither does my top centerback, whose morale has now dropped from "Very Good" to "Very Poor" because I'm a lunatic for stating that we're about to win the league. Of course, THAT means that my next game - against Peterborough, ironically - is a loss.

Well, maybe not JUST that, but you get my drift. Irritating.

Well you can understand you CB getting annoyed because if you don't win the league the players will feel like there was too much pressure.

When did a manager last say "we will win the league" with less than 10 games to go? Never.

Uh ? :confused:

Well you can understand you CB getting annoyed because if you don't win the league the players will feel like there was too much pressure.

When did a manager last say "we will win the league" with less than 10 games to go? Never.

so you are saying that if he is asked who will win the league, when the only way he wont win the league is if he loses his last 3 games and the team that comes 2nd makes up 20 goals, that he should not comment?

great..

When theyd have to lose every game 5-0 and the other team win every game, you can be pretty sure they will say they should go onto win it.

This is becomming one of my main concerns regarding the newer additions of FM. The Me has definatly become a lot better, but the effects of Press and Player/Manager Interaction simply doesn't work and the effects it has on moral is simply too far out there. I for one, would like to see that it isn't too drastic in it's effects because one tends to feel as if you are in charge of a kindergarden. I understand that if your entire squad is very poor moral then any team can suffer - but the drop from Superb to Very Poor are way out of touch with reality. Would it really be that bad for FM gamers to see a little more transparency and consistancy on the issue?

Nice job on getting promoted, though :thup:

Archived