Help regarding stats

Ok, the facts are that for some reason, i can't play well with AEK (a team that in fm10 i won the champions league and the greek league without any draws or losses). My biggest concern is that in more than 50 matches we have with AEK last 2 seasons I NEVER had more shots than the opponent. what is up with that? anything i could try for that?

maybe you are not trying to be funny but your post is and sorry about that! it is like when some people ask "why isn't my attacker scoring" and others reply "sell him and buy a new one" ...

I DO know that my tactics are to blame.... BUT

first of all i have the same tactics since fm10 and as i said they were extremely successful

and

secondly that was what i was asking, what should i change in order to remedy that thing

maybe you are not trying to be funny but your post is and sorry about that! it is like when some people ask "why isn't my attacker scoring" and others reply "sell him and buy a new one" ...

I DO know that my tactics are to blame.... BUT

first of all i have the same tactics since fm10 and as i said they were extremely successful

and

secondly that was what i was asking, what should i change in order to remedy that thing

. StevoRobbo has given a perfectly good post which isn't funny. Very good advice in fact. Just because your tactics worked in FM10 it doesn't mean they will work now.

I can sort of see the frustration of the OP: I played as Athletic Bilbao in FM10 and again in FM11. I used very nearly the same tactic, with the EXACT same players and I haven't been quite as happy with the results as I was in FM10 (though I'm not doing bad).

Still, though, it is true- you should probably try a new approach or do something to tweak your current tactic, or maybe even get a new player or two that could help out in areas where you're lacking.

The match engine is much changed in FM 11 and most FM 10 tactics will not be nearly as effective.

You have not given the slightest detail of what your tactics are, so how can anybody help you?

There is a full forum full of tactical discussion and help threads so perhaps you should start there.

Basically what FrazT said. I wasnt being funny. You hardly gave the most detailed OP ive ever seen. So your tactic worked in FM10. Great. Let me guess, it was a narrow tactic? FM11 is a different game with a different ME. what worked last year may not work this year and in your case obviously it doesnt.

If you know your tactics are to blame, go and look in the relevant forum for advice. TBH I didnt even know what you wanted from the OP, it just looked like a thinly veiled rant.

Archived