Any tips on using the transfer market?

Coop

I'm buying young players, turning them into stars, then selling them. Unfortunately after I've made them a star I cannot even manage to get their initial transfer fee back. It's the way I've always played (as Rangers can't attract ready made stars). I'm being offered (relative) peanuts for world class players.

Some players must be doing well in the TM, so what's your tips?

The transfer market is basically bugged atm.

It has been reported many times and the devs have said it will be fixed,basically all teams are releasing or selling players for well below there market value and it is almost impossible to sell players at or anywhere near there market value.

The trick is to buy these young players cheap, and then not sell them, bring them into your team.

Except it is not a trick but a cheat....in this game you can sign players like Lakuku for something like 4 million...In real life this guy is 1 of the hottest players around and Anderlecht are refusing bids of 18 million.

Also when you have teams like Birmingham "selling"players like Fahey for 0 money when he is valued at 2.6 million you have to admit there is a problem.

No point to go on about trying to sell players as it has been posted enough.

I still managed to buy some young internationals, value them on my U21 or feeder club and then sell for a profit.

What i normally do is to use a filter all players that are no older than 18 and have at least 5-10 youth caps(or like 5 youth goals for strikers) because even if i can't give them some playing time on my main squad, they will still get match experience from Internationals U-19/U-21 at least once a month and still develop.. and with them being young internationals seems to increase the interest of other teams.

To the OP, are you playing with many active leagues? That seems to increase the number of teams willing to buy.

the transfer system is bugged to hell...................the only way around it is to use FMRTE put ca/pa to 200 and offer to clubs some will say whats the point in cheating....but I use it to sell at a fair price not over the odds and until the game is patched again the transfer system is pants!!!!)

Archived