San Siro and Giuseppe Meazza

I know the name issue is because of the license issue with both the milan team, but why is the facilities and pitch size betweem them is different ? Inter's have under soil heating and Milan's doesn't. is the game treated both the stadium as different stadium despite it is the derby della madonina ?

• SI Staff

Essentially due to licensing requirements we have to have two different stadiums to ensure the different requirements are met for each team.

It's possible the pitch sizes could be different if the manager wants a different sized pitch to suit his tactics but we'll check it's not just an error.

The undersoil heating for one and not the other must be a mistake which we will get fixed.

Also found this interesting. I mean in real life the stadium has blue and red seats to incorporate both teams yet when you play on the game the stadium just has either red or black depending on who is at home :)

Not really to incorporate both teams, it's just random stadium section colours. The 'ends' or Curvas claimed by the teams, Nord and Sud, are blue and green in the stadium.

Also found this interesting. I mean in real life the stadium has blue and red seats to incorporate both teams yet when you play on the game the stadium just has either red or black depending on who is at home :)

That's the same with every team, unfortunately. Stadium seats are in the primary colour of the home kit.

Archived