What to do with the Leicester City millions..

Being a lifelong Leicester City fan, it has always been the natural choice to manage them on FM's throughout the years.

However, it hurt to manage them on FM09, due to them being in League One at the time. The next season we had been promoted, but with little to no money, it was hardly an exciting task to manage them in FM10..

To cut a long story short, I don't think it will be only City fans managing the mightly Leicester anymore.

With the Thai millions and players all over the world linked with my club, it looks like FM11 might be the best FM for me for a longgg time.

So if you're going to be starting with Leicester, what will you do with the money..? How will you improve the squad..?

With the gems you can get on a free transfer (including Vassell) you could be making a serious challenge for the #1 spot. I see it being an enjoyable game. :D

I'd definately go the free transfer route, there's a real abundance of free talent if you can juggle to wage budget round.

With the gems you can get on a free transfer (including Vassell) you could be making a serious challenge for the #1 spot. I see it being an enjoyable game. :D

I'd definately go the free transfer route, there's a real abundance of free talent if you can juggle to wage budget round.

I honestly can't wait! :D I signed Whitingham for £1.5million (bargain!) as well as Chris Wood on loan from West Brom and Allidiare (sp?) on a free.. Honestly cannot wait for the new FM!

I'm hoping with the patch on release day that Vassell will be included in the squad seeing as we signed him last week. And if we say you will win the league you get £7.75 million to spend.

Not only vassell. Kyle Naughton, Greg Cunningham and Curtis Davies on loan too! Should mount a serious title challenge. :)

Not only vassell. Kyle Naughton, Greg Cunningham and Curtis Davies on loan too! Should mount a serious title challenge. :)

Because Cunningham, Naughton and Davies are short term loans, I doubt they will be included. Vassell should definitely be in the squad though.

Think we best carry on Leicester discussion in the designated thread in the Good Players and Team Guides section before we are told off.

;)

Wow, they seem to be in the money for this game! I would get a load of good players on loan (with the option to make it a permanent move) from the premiership.

Or

I would look at the top players in the championship and league one.

Archived