So i finally get a son....

As manager of Northampton and Ireland in 2029 i get my striker son Richard. He hasn't the best attributes, pretty poor actually but i didn't mind that until i noticed "feels he would only consider an international call up from england at this time" I'm gutted!!

On a different note, i had seen someone on here mention a link between having a son and having a player you bought at your club for over 10 years. This is probably more of a coincidence even though its happened to me too.

Got a son but i missed out on having a stadium named after me... they went for northampton stadium. ah maybe on FM11 :)

My girlfriend is not pleased with his name... although she has said that Richard can be the default setting if we ever have a little striker in the future :D

Got a son but i missed out on having a stadium named after me... they went for northampton stadium. ah maybe on FM11 :)

My girlfriend is not pleased with his name... although she has said that Richard can be the default setting if we ever have a little striker in the future :D

Richard is a fantastic name mate!!!! :mad:

I had my one and only son in FM09 with Real Oviedo. He was named Patrick. He wasn't very good at the club but he was good enough to be named on the Canadian National Team and got 20+ caps. :)

Richard is a fantastic name mate!!!! :mad:

I had my one and only son in FM09 with Real Oviedo. He was named Patrick. He wasn't very good at the club but he was good enough to be named on the Canadian National Team and got 20+ caps. :)

My apologies Richard.... :)

Would it be weird if i ended up naming my future kids after my ingame kids? :D

Archived