INSANE, INSANE contract offer!

Premier League 4 or 5 times. (never finished below 3rd.)

League cup 3 times.

Fa Cup 2-3 times.

3 Champion League Finals (Lost 2, having 3rd in half a month)

I say you look for a new challenge :rolleyes:

But the problem is i got fantastic regens on my team, and i dont think i can get them with me...

I would go. What have Real Madrid won in the eight or so years? They are fifth in La Liga(can I call it that) now. So they may not have won a lot. I would go there and try and win some trophies if they haven't won a lot in eight years. Your regens could go with you if you try. However if you go to Real Madrid it will be a challenge to try and build a new side.

offer all your newgens a new contract with a minimum transfer option, go to real and buy them all ;)

That is .... , [grinning] something I'm surely remember [/grinning].

I now wondering why that never crossed my mind before :D

I think sometimes it's not enough to be the best, you want to be seen to be absolutely elite, so incredibly far and away removed from the other teams in achievement, finance and profile, that no other team would have the means or the balls to do it. I liked to think of the other teams looking on in bewildered awe.

The funny thing was when I came to renegotiate his deal again, he once more only wanted about 70,000- which would have been some pay drop- I don't think he ever appreciated the phenomenal gesture!

Archived