How do you score? MS Paint special!

I've noticed there's one particular move (or rather 2 variations of it) that tends to bring my team a lot of goals. It involves my wingers running the channels.

Now, my wingers are never my top scorers, of course. My forwards are. But my forwards score a wide variety of goals. My wingers tend to score in this special way:

The simple version of the move:

166ejrt.jpg

And the slightly more complex version:

24g3a6t.jpg

Do you have any particular passing moves that your team use a lot and which bring a large number of goals? Paint away!!!

I always try to feed the ball through to the AMR/AML, they will run it down the line (as i always have amazingly pacey wingers) and then either cross it in, or play the ball to my playmaker just outside the box. This creates many goals :)

Pelican - firstly, what awesome use of MSPaint :)

Secondly, do you happen to use your wide men as Wingers or Inside Forwards out of interest. It looks as though they would be asked to cut inside. My wide players score the opposite sort of goal in that they run in behind the fullback rather than in front.

Pelican - firstly, what awesome use of MSPaint :)

Secondly, do you happen to use your wide men as Wingers or Inside Forwards out of interest. It looks as though they would be asked to cut inside. My wide players score the opposite sort of goal in that they run in behind the fullback rather than in front.

I use them as Wingers but set their Wide Play to 'move into channels'. It basically means the shape of my team turns from a 4-4-2 to a 4-2-4 when I get into attacking positions. I think 'cut inside' is more about movement with the ball than movement without.

What I do is make my Winger and AM to pass the ball among thmselves, run with it a bit and put a through ball to the ST. He runs with the ball and gets an easy 1 on 1. While my ST runs (and opponent DCs try to stop him) my wingers make runs jut inside the box. So the ST ha the option of shooting Or putting another through ball to either of the wingers.

A recreation of my team's 121st minute CL winner. :D

4-0-5 formation, 121st minute, just down to 10 men. Man Utd making the mistake of giving us the ball and then far too much space. :D The majority of players are around the half-way line btw.

goalm.png

Why did I just make this? no idea.

Archived