Worst Injury Crisis?

In my 2nd season - with Woking - won the BSS in the first season, currently 2nd in the BSP and I'm getting an injury a game, obviously I can't afford a massive squad...

Right now, I have my two first choice RBs injured, my reserve RB injured and my U-18 RB injured, one CB injured, a striker, 2 AMs and a MC injured. All in 1st team games, 3 are broken ankles/feet.

9 players injured for the long-term. I have no right-backs left, luckily I retrained a D LC to play on the right, so he can fill in there.

Beat that

heh, i got a striker break his leg, out for 5 months and then on his first game breaks it again after scoring 2 goals against the mighty QPR, then vice captain (centre midfield) tears his calf which was 4 months, captain (centre back) breaks his wrist, out for months, another CM out for 2 weeks, which left me with 1 first team CM... also got my one and only left back out for a week...

that was the worst i've ever had...

I've lost all my left backs before. First choice picked up some sort of season-ending injury, second choice went out for about 2 months, I had no-one in reserve, the U-18's feller who was OK got injured in his first game, and the other under-18's feller (who was gash anyway) injured himself in a U-18's game.

The closest I had recently was having to desperately search for a U-21 striker available on a free transfer to sign in mid-October.

Not exactly an injury crisis but at Basel, that stupid international match in August is annoying. No international break, 6 players away, 3 injured, 4 reserves no U21 duty. Won the game 5-0.

And another time, squad rebellion, dropped all 27 players with a situation against me. Won 5-0. Oddly enough, both matches were St Gallen away, but I can only beat them 1-0 at home with a full strength squad.

Not exactly an injury crisis but at Basel, that stupid international match in August is annoying. No international break, 6 players away, 3 injured, 4 reserves no U21 duty. Won the game 5-0.

And another time, squad rebellion, dropped all 27 players with a situation against me. Won 5-0. Oddly enough, both matches were St Gallen away, but I can only beat them 1-0 at home with a full strength squad.

Are you playing with 10.3 mate? Doesn't happen in my Swiss career....

The other season I lost all five of my strikers to injuries for a minimum of 2 months within the space of two games. I was forced to play Ashley Young up front with one of my U18 strikers. Turns out it was not a bad idea really as Young did ok and my U18 striker is now 4th choice striker - although i have let him out on loan for 6 months as my two regen strikers are just immense right now

Archived