Cup Final- is the computer trying to make me lose?

So we were running away with the league and it was the Spanish Cup final versus Barcelona. Never expected a game like this and despite having know one the cup final my two key players with 77 goals between them are injured. Cupfinal.png

My defence played out of there skins in the game, with my RB getting injured around the 30th minute and playing the rest of the game with low fitness and both of my main attackers injured in the game, however barcelona over extended themselves and we were able to hit on break with Saivola missing many a chance. Had to play 5 minutes of added time with nine men and I swear the game was rigged for me to lose.

Now hoping I can still win the title with my two main goal scorers out, luckily I have a big lead or Barcelona and long as I can keep clean sheets I should be fine.

insaneseason.png

So we were running away with the league and it was the Spanish Cup final versus Barcelona. Never expected a game like this and despite having know one the cup final my two key players with 77 goals between them are injured. Cupfinal.png

My defence played out of there skins in the game, with my RB getting injured around the 30th minute and playing the rest of the game with low fitness and both of my main attackers injured in the game, however barcelona over extended themselves and we were able to hit on break with Saivola missing many a chance. Had to play 5 minutes of added time with nine men and I swear the game was rigged for me to lose.

Now hoping I can still win the title with my two main goal scorers out, luckily I have a big lead or Barcelona and long as I can keep clean sheets I should be fine.

insaneseason.png

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I swear the game was rigged for me to lose. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously it was rigged. Everyone who's been playing FM for a couple of years or visits this forum will know that the AI cheats! icon_wink.gif

Yes, the computer is conspiring with the little men who secretly run FM and live in the CD in your drive. They are all against you and will probably sneak into your bed tonight and smother you too.

Wooooooaaaaaahhhhhh.

When they've done that they'll help MI6 murder another member of the royal family whilst riding Lord Lucan to the moon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yes, the computer is conspiring with the little men who secretly run FM and live in the CD in your drive. They are all against you and will probably sneak into your bed tonight and smother you too.

Wooooooaaaaaahhhhhh.

When they've done that they'll help MI6 murder another member of the royal family whilst riding Lord Lucan to the moon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forgotten to take your pills again?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Doesn't the game even out results in order to keep things realistic? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No.

Archived