Hate this time of the year because ........

Im the kinda guy who only like to play one continuous game of FM. I normally have one save throughout the whole year. Its not worth me starting a new game coz 2011 will be out soon and it kinda seems pointless. Does anyone have any suggestions on how i can enjoy the next few months of football manager

Im the kinda guy who only like to play one continuous game of FM. I normally have one save throughout the whole year. Its not worth me starting a new game coz 2011 will be out soon and it kinda seems pointless. Does anyone have any suggestions on how i can enjoy the next few months of football manager

Download the legends database or the franchise league one for a quick blast of fun before the new one is out.

I just jump in and out of FM from time to time, it seems I'm not the most engaged all the time with it and go months without playing, that's how it keeps fresh for me. Not sure what I can suggest other than taking a break for a couple of weeks and then coming back a fresh just before the demo is released?

I'm confused by this post. If you like to play one continuous game, why don't you just continue that game (I assume you already have one going)?

It is annoying, I wish SI could get the release dates to coincide with the start of the season and Im sure theyd sell more copies then as everyone is excited about the new season.

They don't try and release it at the start of the season because they wouldn't be able to actually have the game replicate the start of the season.

By this I mean that even if you assume that it only takes 2 weeks to go from everything being finished to the game being on sale (which is actually far less time that it takes in reality), how many transfers happen around the world in the last 2 weeks before the season start? Bloody hundreds is the answer.

By releasing it after the start of the season it allows the database to actually reflect the real start of the season, rather than everybody starting a save and then having to start a new one 6 weeks later when the database is actually accurate.

They release it at christmas because that equals more sales. It also gives them chance to get the squads up to date.

I don't think they should patch it in feb to include the january transfers.

bring out the game a week or 2 after the sept deadline (around )........like have the game 100% finished and all they do is update players moving !!!!! or they should do what CM2010 did last year bring the game at the start of the season and bring out a patch for transfers update.....

Archived