Your favourite competition add-ons?

I'm just about to start my first save game with a competition add-on from the editors forum. I'm loading up Egypt and New Zealand in order to take part in Acidburn's Continental Dominance Challenge.

Curiosity has also induced me to download the Maltese leagues, which I will no doubt try at some point in the future.

The ability to add new competitions, countries and leagues to the game has been one of the most popular new features in the FM series, so I'm interested to hear what people's favourite downloads have been or which competitions they have created themselves for FM10.

What are your favourite competition add-ons?

I downloaded every league a while back and they all seem very good tbh. I have an Oceania add on that adds the New Zealand league, Fiji and a couple of other countries as well as recreating the OCL.

I also have the Japanese League, the lower leagues in the USA, Australia, Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales and several other countries. The amount of detail most people put into them is brilliant.

The only leagues I have played in for at least a season though are New Zealand, Japan and the UAE.

In terms of fictional creations, one that I recently downloaded is a league containing the 9 best Man United teams in history competing with one another. The amount of detail in it is amazing is well. It even has player and staff pictures from that time, logos and kits. It was fun to see the likes of Best, Law and Charlton go up against Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez as well as seeing Van Nistelrooy again, Cole and Yorke, Hughes and Cantona and so on. :D

Where did you get the Japan one from jod123? I'm interested in trying that one at some point.

And the Welsh one - did that include changes to the Welsh Premier League as per this seasons cut down to 12 teams by any chance?

The Welsh one added on lower divisions to level 5 I think. The Premier League is untouched so still has 18 teams.

The Japanese one, I cannot remember off the top of my head as I downloaded a mountain of leagues from various different places at that time. I'll have a look though. There was a separate file to add in real life Japanese players as well. If you look in the CSE forums and the rancer890's Asian Challenge, I think there are links to most of the Asian countries in that. Also there is a megapack of every country in the world on FMBase. It could be one of those places I got it.

Actually Google japanese league football manager 2010 and try the first link. I can't remember if that is the one I have but it looks ok. :thup:

SuperBladesman's Taking england to level 10 is alwasy very enjoyable.

And one I made, the franchise league i have found very enjoyable.

A few other links (mostly to ones I made myself, as it is very easy to find the links to these)

Croatian League pyramid

Youth Acadamies

I don't know if download links still work, but if not they can be updated. Also go check out the Editor's hideaway, there is so much good stuff there.

Links would be awesome. :D

The Man United one I mentioned above is here.

The Oceania one is here.

The English one I have is obviously SuperBladesman's one that sporadicsimiles linked above.

There are so many more that I have that can be found in the editors hideaway in the official created competition thread and also other's found just by browsing through that forum.

Other places where you can get them I mentioned above as well. At the FMBase fansite, and also by looking in the CSE forums at Rancer890's Asian Challenge where he has links to many of the Asian Leagues and Raware's Out Of Africa career in the Career Update thread where he has a couple of links to most of the African Leagues and African Players.

Archived