League table - Show European qualification

Yeah that's my issue at the moment. I'm playing as Zagreb in the Croatian 1st Division and I'm trying to figure out if I have qualified for the Euro Cup.

I came 5th, teams 2nd-4th qualify for the Euro cup depending on the result of the Croation cup. The team in 3rd one the Croatian Cup.

So are the teams from 2nd - 5th in the Euro cup?

Yeah that's my issue at the moment. I'm playing as Zagreb in the Croatian 1st Division and I'm trying to figure out if I have qualified for the Euro Cup.

I came 5th, teams 2nd-4th qualify for the Euro cup depending on the result of the Croation cup. The team in 3rd one the Croatian Cup.

So are the teams from 2nd - 5th in the Euro cup?

I don't think you have qualified. Because if the rules are the same as in Bosnia, then you haven't qualified. I was in a similar situation like you.

You haven't qualified as there are three places and they go to 2nd, 3rd and the cup winners. If the cup winners finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd then 4th place qualifies as well.

You are correct. I just checked it.

• SI Staff
In FM09 it did this on the league table at the end of the season but it was taken out of FM10 for some reason.

Yeah I can remember the places being shown on the table at one point.

It would be easy enough to show 2-4 as CL spots(using England as example) but the EURO Cup places often can't be confirmed until the FA Cup finalists are decided.

In my last season, the League cup Winner and both the FA Cup finalists finished in the top 4 in the Premier. This gave all 4 EURO spots to those who finished 5th-8th.

Only spots 5th and 6th are guaranteed to qualify.

Archived