Stadium has lost it's name

Just got a new stadium this current season and after 2 months it has already lost it's name, now it has no name as a result.

how can I go about fixing this ? FMRTE is no good as I have already tried to use that to change it back. Any ideas ?

:(

Known issue I believe.

Find out the stadium's unique ID, then go to your Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\db and there should be a folder called 'lnc'.

Open it and right click to create a new file with a .lnc extension. Name it what you want.

Open it with Notepad and enter the following text, replacing the appropriate data (remove the brackets and text) in parts 2/3:

"STADIUM_NAME_CHANGE" [unique ID here, not in quotes] "[stadium name]" "English"

Save, close and reload the game. :thup:

Known issue I believe.

Find out the stadium's unique ID, then go to your Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\db and there should be a folder called 'lnc'.

Open it and right click to create a new file with a .lnc extension. Name it what you want.

Open it with Notepad and enter the following text, replacing the appropriate data (remove the brackets and text) in parts 2/3:

"STADIUM_NAME_CHANGE" [unique ID here, not in quotes] "[stadium name]" "English"

well there was no Inc folder so had to create 1 unless I am totally looking in the wrong place, have looked everywhere

Just restarted the game and it didn't work. Still no name there

Known issue I believe.

Find out the stadium's unique ID, then go to Computer/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/data/updates/update1030/db/1030/lnc/all

(is where the LNC file is ;) )

Archived