Players demanding money to move

This happens all the time to me, ive just sold 2 solid championship players (both on 6k per week) but they both demanded money to move, i accepted as i need the transfer money but when i looked the clubs were only paying them £600 and i was paying the rest. How come it never happens like that when human managers buy players?

it does happen i was barnsley once on 10.2 i think and i got promoted to the prem after 2 seasons. i looked on the transfer list to see if there any good signings and gary cahill was on there after 2 seasons at man united. i signed him for £4 million and he accepted a lower wage of £25,000 a week with me and he was getting paid about £16,000 a week from man united. it does happen. On a more recent save with QPR i signed richard hughes on a free transfer from portsmouth and he was on £12,500 a week with them and he accepted £7,000 with me and £4,600 with them. however i am slighlty annoyed at the fact that when your a manager of club and a player asks you to pay some of his wages that you get treated like a mug cos you end up paying most of his wages so i can see where jordanknox is coming from.

I agree. There needs to be more ways to force a player out of the team rather than paying his full wage demands. Or at least the ability to negotiate. I had this issue while managing QPR in the championship, but I really needed transfer funds so I had to accept their compensation demands.

Archived