Have i been ripped off?

If your taking a whole stand down I don't think that's over the top. What has your capacity been reduced by?

Yeah, you have to look at the full picture. For example I have a stadium expansion ongoing with Burnley for a similiar rate. It will cost £9m and is increasing the capacity from 22,516 to 30,000. During this time a stand is unavailable and the capacity is reduced by 2,927.

/me swoons

Can I swoon in a topic and not get a warn?

I have read many of your posts and I like what you do. Always willing to lend a hand. That and with 8000+ posts your some what of a legend to us long time readers of the forums.

Even so, I still see nothing wrong with the price. With extra seating there is a need for extra facilities for them to use. Even an extra tear to the stand would involve a lot of work. If it was a standing area you are changing your reducing the capacity of that area while still adding extra to the ground.

/me swoons

Can I swoon in a topic and not get a warn?

I have read many of your posts and I like what you do. Always willing to lend a hand. That and with 8000+ posts your some what of a legend to us long time readers of the forums.

Thanks for that. :) There are many others on here as well who do the same.

Get some heated ones like man city lol

Isn't that just for the dugout though? Pretty comfy I bet anyway especially on a cold winter's evening. :D

Thanks for that. :) There are many others on here as well who do the same.

Isn't that just for the dugout though? Pretty comfy I bet anyway especially on a cold winter's evening. :D

No they have them in the corporate area behind the dugout and are planning to put them in for all home fans seats I believe.

Archived