new stadium for leeds utd

I have been manager of Leeds Utd for 20 years ( since start of 2010). I have won euro, fa cup and league cup a few times also a few minor cups. So now i have won the premier league, at long last lol. I have asked the board what about expanding the stadium and they agree it does but it does'nt say when, does any 1 know roughly when will this happen, i have no money worries due to board takeover about 10 seasons ago. They love ploughing millions in to the club evey year

Congrats on winning the Premier title, theres nothing like the feeling of winning your 1st Premier League title.

I got an exspansion of Elland Road after just 3 seasons after back to back promotions from League 1, currently i am in season 6, and have been told by the board that the council will not allow the ground be expanded past 55,000 all seater it already is. so my only hope for a bigger stadium is, to move away from my beloved Elland Road to a new ground in the future, when ever that will be.

Good luck with your game, and may there be many more league titles to come for you.

England4Ever

Congrats on winning the Premier title, theres nothing like the feeling of winning your 1st Premier League title.

I got an exspansion of Elland Road after just 3 seasons after back to back promotions from League 1, currently i am in season 6, and have been told by the board that the council will not allow the ground be expanded past 55,000 all seater it already is. so my only hope for a bigger stadium is, to move away from my beloved Elland Road to a new ground in the future, when ever that will be.

Good luck with your game, and may there be many more league titles to come for you.

England4Ever

I got promoted winning back to back and nothing :( . Looks like it will be next season then cause just started 2030/31 season

i may have been lucky because the chairman at the time (we all know who that is) decided he was going to retire, so Leeds we took over by none other than Peter Lorimer and his consortium, who pumped £27M in to the club for players. Even with 55,000 Capacity i am filling Elland Road Most weeks, so hopefully at some point will get a move to a new stadium, even though i will hate leaving Elland Road the spiritual home of Football.

Englan4Ever

i may have been lucky because the chairman at the time (we all know who that is) decided he was going to retire, so Leeds we took over by none other than Peter Lorimer and his consortium, who pumped £27M in to the club for players. Even with 55,000 Capacity i am filling Elland Road Most weeks, so hopefully at some point will get a move to a new stadium, even though i will hate leaving Elland Road the spiritual home of Football.

Englan4Ever

I got taken over by peter lorimer after a few seasons then got taken over by a brazilian tycoon about 2020

I'm Leeds, extended my capacity to 55,000 second season in the Premiership. Averaging 54,000+ each season. Only have £22m in the bank which by the end of the season will be down to about £2m I project, only TV money/standings money/European Cup etc do I keep a healthy bank balance and not go into debt. Can you name the stadium what you like? I'd love to keep it as Elland Road.

I'm Leeds, extended my capacity to 55,000 second season in the Premiership. Averaging 54,000+ each season. Only have £22m in the bank which by the end of the season will be down to about £2m I project, only TV money/standings money/European Cup etc do I keep a healthy bank balance and not go into debt. Can you name the stadium what you like? I'd love to keep it as Elland Road.

The stadium will either be named after the club e.g. The Leeds United Arena, The Leeds United Park etc. or it will be named after a favoured person e.g. The Don Revie Arena or The Eddie Gray Park. You get the idea. :D

I joined Leeds in 2014 while they were battling relegation in the Premier league. We ended up getting a new 72,000 seater stadium (named after me!) in 2025 after winning the Premiership 4 or 5 times in a row. Obviously, attendances went up with our success. But as Leeds have a pretty big stadium to start with (and they kept increasing the capacity up to 55,000 in my game) it can take a while for them to consider a new ground. But Leeds are a well supported side, so a bit of success should see you selling out the ground, and forcing the board to make a new stadium.

Good luck getting it named after yourself too!

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and Ive been playing Leeds for 7 seasons starting 2010 obviously. I have a quality team, won every competition (Prem league, Champions league, league cup, FA cup etc) 3 years on the trot, I have a bank balance of 100 million, a stadium that got upgraded to 50,000 2 years ago, and I still can't build a new stadium as the board believe there isn't sufficient funds available yet. I've been selling out the stadium consistantly, the board loves me (I'm a icon and borederline legend) and yet I still can't seem to get a new stadium. I presume they want more money, for a VERY large stadium... possibly 100k capacity (I don't know - you tell me!)... Must I just continue building up funds? When the time comes can I choose the name of the stadium? If not, can you change some coding (mod the game, basically) to change the name that way?

PLUS I have just started a feeder club (MLS new england I believe), which is good and I expect the money to come in soon, but does anyone have any tips for speeding up the process? I've heard signing an American player helps (shirt sales, merchandise in general etc) but is there anything else I can do? Also I have 3 Chinese players from Shandong and I've been trying to get them as a feeder club (again, for merchandise/commerce purposes) but this seems troublesome as well.

Sorry for the mass amount of questions lol, but I hope you guys can help! :)

Cheers lads.

It can sometimes take ages, my Norwich board agreed to build a new stadium in 2017, and in the board page it said "planning" with an end date of May 22nd 2022, May 22nd came around and I get the message a 56,000 seater stadium is being built and will be finished in June 2023.

So from the board agreeing it for me, to it finally being built will have taken 6 years.

Interesting. So say the board is holding out for more money - I get that. But how much would a 75,000 seater stadium take? £150 Mill? Is there a certain amount you have to raise? I wish this game wasn't so vague sometimes lol.

My 56000 seater stadium is costing £217 million, of which £29 million is offset by selling Carrow Road, and £50 in Stadium naming rights (although it is being called The Norwich Arena so quite who is paying me god only knows).

Archived