managing international team

Hi,

I have been with Real Madrid for 9 seasons, being successful on all years, winning most if not all tournaments.

I keep applying for a job with an international team but can never get it. The answer is always that they did not forget what I did earlier in the season or something of that sort.

What's going on? Is that a bug or something? I have no clue what else I can do to remedy the situation since winning them all is not doing.

Thanks

• SI Staff

What nationality do you have? - if you're applying for larger countries then being of that nationality helps, if you're looking at smaller nations its not so big a factor ...

I've been rank 2, world class and I'm Brazilian. Do European national teams tend to bar us Brazilians? :D

I Have been trying to get a national team for 7-8 seasons since becoming world class to no avail.

I guess some have more luck.

Thx

• SI Staff
I've been rank 2, world class and I'm Brazilian. Do European national teams tend to bar us Brazilians? :D

Should be an obstacle at all - if you're world class I'd expect you'd be able to find one eventually good luck.

i never have trouble getting international jobs. more often that not capello seems to retire in the first season when i play. i apply for the job and get it everytime. usually by that time all i have won is the community shield. in one of my games i had 3 international jobs in 6 months. getting the ireland job........then moving to france then without even playing a game taking the england job.

im in my tenth season, world class, top of hall of fame by 3000 points and ive won 7 leagues and 28 cups in my 10 year spell

every national team rjeects me, no matter what team.... scotland,belguim,spain,italy,france,holland all rejecct and instead go for retired players or random managers

help!

Archived