The Park the Bus Achievement

Park the Bus - Five clean sheets in consecutive league games

I have done this at least twice (both times going past five games) but have never gotten the achievement. I noticed this as it's always the one that's down as being 'so close' when I press tab+shift.

Does anybody know why this could be?

Iam always signed into steam so it won't be that.

Surely even if there is a cup game plonked in the middle it would still count? I think there may have been a cup game in the middle but the first time it happened I think I actually kept a clean sheet in that game too. Not that it matters, I suppose.

The first time it happened I was in the Blue Square Premier so I thought it may be some weird catch where it wasn't classed as League football. The second, though, is in League 2, so must surely count.

Park the Bus - Five clean sheets in consecutive league games

I have done this at least twice (both times going past five games) but have never gotten the achievement. I noticed this as it's always the one that's down as being 'so close' when I press tab+shift.

Does anybody know why this could be?

Park the Tank is for not conseding a goal in ten consecutive competitive matches. Going on that thinking...maybe the way "Park the Bus" is worded is wrong. Maybe it is five consecutive competitive games instead of league games. That would explain the info that was shown in the pictures.....I know I've gotten the Park the Bus before....never the "Tank" but yes I've gotten the "bus" before.

Park the Tank is for not conseding a goal in ten consecutive competitive matches. Going on that thinking...maybe the way "Park the Bus" is worded is wrong. Maybe it is five consecutive competitive games instead of league games. That would explain the info that was shown in the pictures.....I know I've gotten the Park the Bus before....never the "Tank" but yes I've gotten the "bus" before.

Hmm, that's a possibility yeah. Not thought of that one.

Hmm, that's a possibility yeah. Not thought of that one.

However it's worded, I'm sure the two achievements are for competitive matches, not just league. I've gotten both, and I know that to be the case. Thrice after getting the Bus, I had a run of six get snockered and was beginning to think I'd never see the Tank, but just picked it up last season.

Archived