When should I get ride of JT and Cole?

Both John Terry and Ashley Cole are 32 and will turn 33 four months into next season.

Terry is on £160,000 a week and Cole £120,000. I have a decent replacement ready and waiting for Terry on a lot less money and with youth on his side. However, I don't really want to dump my captain but I'm finding it difficult to justify his wages.

Cole is still playing well but his contract is up in 3 months and he wants £82,00 a week for two years. I don't to give him that in case he goes downhill next season. I don't have a good replacement for him and I don;t really want to spend a fortune on anyone.

What should I do?

Cole will be good enough easily for another 2 seasons. :thup:

Terry, I can't comment! Never managed him on FM10, but I have seen him in the England team up until he was 34.

If you get high offers for both, I would heavily consider selling them though.

Not managed either but Cole can definitely keep on going n Terry must be a great tutor on the game, you can always offer them contracts on lower wages than they want. Chances are they'll accept a pay cut to stay with the club

Both John Terry and Ashley Cole are 32 and will turn 33 four months into next season.

Terry is on £160,000 a week and Cole £120,000. I have a decent replacement ready and waiting for Terry on a lot less money and with youth on his side. However, I don't really want to dump my captain but I'm finding it difficult to justify his wages.

Cole is still playing well but his contract is up in 3 months and he wants £82,00 a week for two years. I don't to give him that in case he goes downhill next season. I don't have a good replacement for him and I don;t really want to spend a fortune on anyone.

What should I do?

You should have gotten rid of them at the beginning of the game ;)

Archived