Ridiculous amount of time wasting in injury time.

2-1 down in an important match. The opposition win a corner with a minute to go in injury time. They then proceed to waste the entire minute preparing to take the corner with no punishment from the referee or extra-time added on :mad:

This happens pretty frequently and has done so for a few versions of the game now - hopefully SI will fix it in future.

the first 2 guys are ****ing idiots not including the op and dont undserstand the rules of football, op i sympthaise with you mate i see it happen all the time if they waste a minute to take a corner then the ref would add at least a little on not to mention book the players 2 posters after op your comments were not helpful whatsoever you dont even know the rules of football you **** yourself and play rugby

the first 2 guys are ****ing idiots not including the op and dont undserstand the rules of football, op i sympthaise with you mate i see it happen all the time if they waste a minute to take a corner then the ref would add at least a little on not to mention book the players 2 posters after op your comments were not helpful whatsoever you dont even know the rules of football you **** yourself and play rugby

Someones hostile, I think its someones bedtime, if I used language like that i'd be sent to bed with no supper, very naughty.:cool:

As poorly as that post was written this user is correct. People always blindly defend the game if it's critisised in any way.

Seems realistic enough to me. He's picked out one single example, if he'd have done research over a number of seasons saying "A corner on average takes 55 seconds to take" then it might be a problem. But one occasion of a minute to take a corner proves nothing, happens in real life occasionally.

Yeah it is realistic. But also when team is wasting time most of the times is the gk and they quite frequently receive a yellow card.

In the case at hand when team exceeds a minute or longer it is usually the ref to yellow card the players in question that are wasting time and the ref just had little more injury time, but this is from ref to ref.

Still it wouldn't harm SI to look at this.

Archived