Squad number -1?

They're probably under 21 and haven't been given squad numbers and been brought on as a sub.

That could be it after looking at the player ratings both players had no number, although in real life I can't imagine that they would both have the same number.

LOL, its there game :p

It's their game, and just because it's their game doesn't mean they can fix their game. For one thing, they have patched their game as many times as they planned to for FM10. For another thing they may just not have a way to do so yet. There may not be a way.

It's their game, and just because it's their game doesn't mean they can fix their game. For one thing, they have patched their game as many times as they planned to for FM10. For another thing they may just not have a way to do so yet. There may not be a way.

Oh, something like that is definitely fixable (and compared to some things in the game it should be 'easy' to fix but probably very time-consuming as it could potentially involve a total rewrite of the EPL registration code), but there are some things that SI can fix but wait until releasing a new game, perhaps because the fix might make old saves incompatible with the new patch (something they always aim to avoid) or because it's a "minor" issue which would take a lot of time to fix and they quite rightly prioritise game-breaking bugs over the minor ones, and perhaps just couldn't squeeze the fix into their timeframe.

I guess an "easy" way around it is to separate the squad number and league registration system come Season 2 in new games, though I could be very wrong and missing something else.

To be perfectly honest, I think it should be done that way :)

Archived