Brazilian Teenagers?

Im intrested in signing Neymar from Brazilian side Santos! As most of you will probably know hes 17!

What is the age you have to be so that they can get a work permit?

Because i dont want to spend £15 million on a WONDERKID and then not seeing him for 2 seasons!? Any help?

Thanks!

I don`t think it is neccesarilly age but how many times that he has played for his country determines whether he can play in this country.

I may be wrong though.

Isnt it once your over 21 you can move freely but if your under 21 you have to play for your senior national team to get a work permit? Im probablu wrong aswell! :thup::D

it could be a very good investment in the long-run (10 years). if your transfer budget is high (say, 50 plus million), one or two million is not much. but 15 mi pounds for a kid is way too much.

it could be a very good investment in the long-run (10 years). if your transfer budget is high (say, 50 plus million), one or two million is not much. but 15 mi pounds for a kid is way too much.

I have £30 million in the bank with Arsenal 1st season! He could do my team some good! :thup: BUt, i have to wait for him to arrive if i sign him now! :thdn:

under brazilian law they are not allowed to move under the age of 18. yet, i wouldnt worry about him getting bought because it is unlikely any other national team will bid for him due to his price and rivalry with some of the teams. you will probably need a permit though once he turns 18 unless he is part of the national team of his country. however you could always send him to your overseas feeder if this is the case.

Isnt it once your over 21 you can move freely but if your under 21 you have to play for your senior national team to get a work permit? Im probablu wrong aswell! :thup::D

No mate, over 21's still struggle to get a work permit if they haven't played recent international football.

under brazilian law they are not allowed to move under the age of 18. yet, i wouldnt worry about him getting bought because it is unlikely any other national team will bid for him due to his price and rivalry with some of the teams. you will probably need a permit though once he turns 18 unless he is part of the national team of his country. however you could always send him to your overseas feeder if this is the case.

Good shout mate! :thup::D

Archived