Portsmouth, WHY??

To be honest this is an interesting point, ive noticed in my game the club always get bought out, now if they are that sellable, why havent they been sold, a few months in in my games, jan at latest they get bought out.

They also never seem to be struggling in the league they are always like, Charlton where when in the premiership.

We only want realism, that's all. :p

Have you seen Avram? He doesn't look impressed does he? (when does he ever though)

Well you have put him in that mood! :mad::p

As they are not in admin at the start of the new patch it is prob possible to avoid admin with good financial skill.. so it should not be inevitable every time in my opinion that they should go into administration as there would be no chance involved and the thing i like about FM is that there is always a chance in every situation.

think you goto understand IRL players who dont get paid due to financial mess a worried when they can feed there family thats why clubs generally in admin struggle its worry.

The game cant represent off field issues causing players to play under there ability.

I also think the game dont model the effect GOOD managers Average and poor has on Squads ability to raise its game.

It does worry me the game dont take takeovers to more realistic way Administraters make no attempt to reduce debt and make the club more Viable. The takeovers can be unrealistic in timeframe and how they Debt manage.

It needs to be exploredsuch as anouncement due to Debt they COULD NOT GET a CVA which obviously results in a MORE penalty. This is IRL a very common thing clubs get coming out of Admin and needs reflecting ingame.

More contravesial I would love to see clubs able to break rules and get found out and fined but likely this would be a no no likely they wont allow clubs to goto the wall and restart.

We need ways of having Good and poor chairmanship which ultimately can cause financial mess like pompey.

Archived