League One team

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

steer clear of the Dons, or if you do pick them, Sol Davis reckons Willy Gueret is the worst keeper in England and Nathan Abbey should be playing sunday league football; not that he has a leg to stand on, but, you heard it here first :thup:.

Various L1 team guides here aswell if you want to read through before picking. If you've got an extra season to spare then Notts County is a good project

As you're presumerably a Leeds fan, I am guessing you don't need me to tell you Leeds are (a) in League One and (b) have a lot of potential.

Of course it depends which season you're in. If you're in 11/12 you could be Portsmouth.

Southampton. With the right transfers you can have about $20M (12-13M Pounds) to spend on players.

southd.th.jpg

You can pick up quality guys like Mota (Premier Division Quality!), Gaston Fernandez, Jan Mucha, Jan Holenda, Yakubu, Fabrice Fernandes, etc. for mostly between 100-300K and then sell them a season later for 6-9M a piece. I took Southampton from a value of 13M (USD) to $86M in 1 season. My record in L1 was 45 wins, 1 Draw, 0 Losses - with a 125 For and 25 Against (+100).

Archived