Addictiveness Rating

Simple Question.

What are the different levels of Addictiveness possible in FM10?

From the lowest to the highest.

Anyone got a full list?

I find them very humorous, and would like to know some of the later ratings

I don't think you'll find the list, but there are many threads like this one with various ratings.

When you're on 6 days, 6 hours, 6 minutes - it says something like - the devil has possesed you or something like that. :D

I don't think you'll find the list, but there are many threads like this one with various ratings.

When you're on 6 days, 6 hours, 6 minutes - it says something like - the devil has possesed you or something like that. :D

Thats an easter egg like the April 1st one and the one when your bithday in game matches the computer date, and the weird profiles of some of the SI employees put in the game as (really bad usually) regens.

Thats an easter egg like the April 1st one and the one when your bithday in game matches the computer date, and the weird profiles of some of the SI employees put in the game as (really bad usually) regens.

I know that. On April 1st you can get a message that your transfer budget is now 100 mil. or something like that. :D

I know that. On April 1st you can get a message that your transfer budget is now 100 mil. or something like that. :D

That wouldn't be funny, as it's 160 mil now !

Yeh but it's true, if it's april 1st in game and in real, you get something like a new stadium or 500 million :)

They are not humorous but very realistic :D Though I found this one weird:

Call your family to ask for more sick leave time.. or something in that line. But why family? Isn't it supposed to be work or job

i think it make sense...cos you don't even have the time for family...so ask a sick leave...:D

• 2 months later...

Archived