[10.3] - On new patch "erasing" arranged transfers

I saw already 2 topics about this with no replies. I decided to test it myself. I had a player who I arranged to get in 2017 but due to his age I have to wait 2 years. Today I patched and just now i took these:

Bottom right corner:

http://i48.tinypic.com/24faas0.png

Player profile:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ymygpt.png

And this screen is in response to transfer histories being erased. I checked all years and everything is there:

http://i48.tinypic.com/155nv5s.png

I'm using a box version and patched with the same patch. So please the users who state they have this problem explain what you did and whether you are using steam.

;)

edit:

damn he broke his leg! CURSE YOU SI! :D

No I'm just saying they should be more specific about other cirmustances as how they patched, if they use steam or boxed version, having edits, add-ons and so on.

it seems to be happening to people with both steam and boxed versions.

personally I have a boxed version and the correct patch installed. the save that I'm worried about loosing does have some competition edits but that shouldn't have anything to do with this as its unlikely to be a database issue

It also happend to me, plus i lost all the monthly instalments i had coming in from previous transfers deleted..Also every single club in my game has had all their previous transfer history deleted (10 seasons in)..

It was bought from Steam and updated on steam, plus the save game it happend was from the 10.2 database...

it seems to be happening to people with both steam and boxed versions.

personally I have a boxed version and the correct patch installed. the save that I'm worried about loosing does have some competition edits but that shouldn't have anything to do with this as its unlikely to be a database issue

This actually gets even stranger. I just loaded an older version of the exact same save and it is working fine. Very strange.

Actually just loaded another save and that is also ok

Has anyone else who has had this problem tried loading another save to see if that works ok?

It could be something to do with the using load last saved game thats causing the problem

it happened to me on steam, if i load the rollback save (2) then it's still bugged but if i go back further to (3) then it's no longer bugged

but that's like 5-6 weeks behind where i was before and i really don't want to replay those weeks

edit: correction just tested it again, my (2) save works fine

i think it might be the "load last saved game" that is bugged

Personally I think that a saved-game from a previous version bugs shouldn't be such a big deal or priority even though people would like to keep playing a save. But it's just still a save nothing vital, if the game is much more polished and better working in 10.3 and some old save needs to be sacrificed for that then go ahead :D

it happened to me on steam, if i load the rollback save (2) then it's still bugged but if i go back further to (3) then it's no longer bugged

but that's like 5-6 weeks behind where i was before and i really don't want to replay those weeks

edit: correction just tested it again, my (2) save works fine

i think it might be the "load last saved game" that is bugged

ya it definitely seems to be something to do with loading last saved game or else whichever game you load first after installing the patch.

Luckily for you you had the good sense to have rolling autosaves....unfortunately the only other file of this save I have is from 6 seasons ago when I last changed clubs :mad:

Personally I think that a saved-game from a previous version bugs shouldn't be such a big deal or priority even though people would like to keep playing a save. But it's just still a save nothing vital, if the game is much more polished and better working in 10.3 and some old save needs to be sacrificed for that then go ahead :D

I have 16 days (thats real life days by the way!!) put into this save so if at all possible I'd like to be able to fix it

Ive just loaded up my number (2) and (3) from the rolling saves to see if i could get it to show the previous transfers again, but its not working for me..Im guessing my game has in effect just been corrupted and will have to start again..Its not a game breaker, but it just dont feel right not being able to see the past 10 years worth of transfers of any club anymore..

Exactly the same thing has happened to me. I'm using the boxed version and yesterday agreed a deal to sign Lucho Gonzalez (was just awarded world player of the year) on a free. Main save and the 02 save are both screwed. The 03 save is from half a season ago but works, however I got no motivation to go back that far.

Following 10.3, I can't find any sign of a transfer I arranged to occur one year after I agreed it. There's nothing on the player screen and nothing in the transfer centre. There's not even any transfer history, and I think I've signed or sold over 150 players in total.

I have a save game that is untouched in 10.3 (a backup copy in case of issues like this) and the save I played last night after installing the patch. Can I upload these to help with finding the problem?

• Administrators
Following 10.3, I can't find any sign of a transfer I arranged to occur one year after I agreed it. There's nothing on the player screen and nothing in the transfer centre. There's not even any transfer history, and I think I've signed or sold over 150 players in total.

I have a save game that is untouched in 10.3 (a backup copy in case of issues like this) and the save I played last night after installing the patch. Can I upload these to help with finding the problem?

Yeah if you could upload them to our FTP and let us know it'd be very much appreciated and will help us get to the bottom of the problem. Let us know either way, many thanks.

• 1 month later...

Archived