Oh dear- Holiday nightmare

I was watching the chelsea game whilst playing FM and you know the way that there is a break in games at the end of August start of September in the premier league, I decided to holiday for a week, so I could watch the match. Came back and then found Necid furious at me as I allowed our key player Ryan Shawcross to go on loan to St Ettiene. This is ridiculous, surely transfers should automatically reject offers as opposed to accepting them, as rejecting offers is slightly more prevalent than accepting. Disgusted at this, have little or no cover for him as I only had 4 cb's really capable of playing in the premier league. Then I went into a game and found that whilst before the first game of the season I had registered my players I came back to find 3 key players ineligible. Ottl and battaglia. Two cm's so that again leads to a lack of depth in the squad. The game unnecessarily registered all my under 21 players. Game is completly unplayable now. Have 3 cm's and 1 of them is really only a bit part and the other is injury-prone. Seriously stupid.

I was watching the chelsea game whilst playing FM and you know the way that there is a break in games at the end of August start of September in the premier league, I decided to holiday for a week, so I could watch the match. Came back and then found Necid furious at me as I allowed our key player Ryan Shawcross to go on loan to St Ettiene. This is ridiculous, surely transfers should automatically reject offers as opposed to accepting them, as rejecting offers is slightly more prevalent than accepting. Disgusted at this, have little or no cover for him as I only had 4 cb's really capable of playing in the premier league. Then I went into a game and found that whilst before the first game of the season I had registered my players I came back to find 3 key players ineligible. Ottl and battaglia. Two cm's so that again leads to a lack of depth in the squad. The game unnecessarily registered all my under 21 players. Game is completly unplayable now. Have 3 cm's and 1 of them is really only a bit part and the other is injury-prone. Seriously stupid.

Absouletly agree on this ...

The one thing which i dont like is when you have hot prospects listen on loan , the game tends to accept any loan offers which include a cheap future transger fee..

Actually, all those transfer- and match-squad options are unticked by default or set to "accept all offers" - that's how it was in my game at the beginning. If you set them once and save the game, they should be remembered correctly though, except the holiday duration will always be a week.

Archived