FC United of Manchester

they'll get professional status when they reach league two,

they have a massive balance because they get crowds of 2000-3000 to league games

and no they probs won't get taken over as it ran by a fans trust who is against businessmen taking over football clubs and putting them in debt

Thx will start with them then :)

No, they're not...

I ran out of space in my photobucket account so had to delete a load of pictures. They are linking to pictures that are in my account that have the same names as the deleted pictures, so they won't make any sense. They are probably from my FM10 game.

FC United have massive potential in the game as they have a rolling membership which gives you a ton of money every year to balance the books, a decent starting reputation (in fact, a massive rep. for the league they stat in), a large fanbase and they're based in a metropolitan area which means it can only grow as the club becomes more successful. Plus, the way the club is set up IRL makes it a very cool and attractive challenge for lower league managers looking for an easier challenge.

A similar club is AFC Telford who have tons of potential as well. I'm not talking moving up rapidly to the Premiership and still having 13,000 supporters show up at games (as if you took Bristol Rovers to the Premiership), but rather they gain new supports quickly and can become massive quite easily.

Archived