How to see PA/CA

Its, not so much i want to cheat.

I buy a 19 year old say quite good or even the ones are just medium. There P/A allways is sama as there C/A.

Any sometimes some player that are no good at all at 19 still are same.

It actually be nice to know if the player is going to improve.

Maybe should be out in newer version just give you basic idea like they make the P/A say stuff like might make it to to a certain div leavel rather than just stars.

Regards

Squashman

I buy a 19 year old say quite good or even the ones are just medium. There P/A allways is sama as there C/A.

Maybe should be out in newer version just give you basic idea like they make the P/A say stuff like might make it to to a certain div leavel rather than just stars.

Regards

Squashman

Urm

Thats why you have scouts ;)

Yep, I do use the scout but they seem to do most the same.

Also do you know how to scout you current team?

I mean my coach has 17/15 for CA/PA And the best he can do is match up 3stars on PA then 3stars on CA.

I have a young team as well so it just lookes like all my team will never improve and i think there all under 23.

The bits i love about the game the most is training so on so it can just be frustrating when over a year they may go up 1 point here and 1 point there only. No real improvements you can see.

Regards

squashman

whole fun of it is, when u sign the promising players and try and turn them in to the next messi's etc.... whats the point, in just finding out automatically....

alot of my youth gets wasted (they still make it in Prem generally), only a few make it... but the few that do, is brill...

Hi Methman99,

You kind right i only sing youth player mainly i also allways start from bottom team and try get them to top.

Its just at times its like why don't they improve at all i would also like to be able to get player to train to be able to use both feet.

I mean player can allways train hard so they can use either foot.

I sometimes buy youth and like don't play them thinking i be able to train them to be amazing that never seem to work out for me.

Regards

Squashman

Hi Methman99,

You kind right i only sing youth player mainly i also allways start from bottom team and try get them to top.

Its just at times its like why don't they improve at all i would also like to be able to get player to train to be able to use both feet.

I mean player can allways train hard so they can use either foot.

I sometimes buy youth and like don't play them thinking i be able to train them to be amazing that never seem to work out for me.

Regards

Squashman

Players need competitive games to improve, sitting around doesn't work.

Cheating is bad - mmmmkay.

(seriously though, if you cheat and simply work out who all the best players are/will be that takes a lot of the fun and challenge out of the game imho)

Quoted for Truth.

That's why you have scouts. Use them.

Archived