What If?

Guest crhtt

First ever post, but have to share this. My march to take Leigh RMI to CL glory is currently becalamed in the BSN. Had three games on the trot where the opposition scored what looked too be blatant offside goals. These led to two losse and a draw. First game i responded to the media questions and got a FA warning, second game spoke my mind and got a repeat FA warning a a reprimand from the board for bringing attention to the club!!, Unbelivably in the third game offside goal, players complain. As the minutes tick down i start to wonder do i accept the goal, have a neutral no comment or speak my mind and accept the consequences. After much post match analysis in the e mail bit i never get asked to comment so dont really know. Has anbody gone to that third warning and what happened or do you accept the goal and say nothing.

Still enjoy the game

Nothing ever comes of complaining in the game. You just **** off the board and then you get banned.

Pointless.

whs. There are a few 'features' in FM that appear to have been put there with the sole intention of spoiling your game (or just annoying you), like complaining when you are 100% correct and fully entitled to. As well as issuing an ultimatum; instantly sacked even as a world class, legendary, mega successful, complete and utter messiah to your club, fans and board.

Archived