Tactical consistency in your manager profile.

Just wondering what your tactical consistency is in your managerial profile?

I have had a tactical consistency of 1 for at least 5 years, even though I havent really changed formation in those 5 years. All my other manager profile stats are 20 or near it.

Any idea why mine remains at 1? I sometimes change player roles and occasionaly the midfield formation but generally it stays the same. Im 11 years in, it did take me 6 years to find a formation that worked for me. So maybe its taking the first 6 years into account.

Domestic player bias is the one that annoys me. Mine is at 5 as I used to sign a lot of foreigners, for the last few years I've been heavily relying on my own youth players but this doesn't seem to help my rating go up. My squad now only has 4 non-English players in it but my profile still suggests I prefer foreigners.

Domestic player bias is the one that annoys me. Mine is at 5 as I used to sign a lot of foreigners, for the last few years I've been heavily relying on my own youth players but this doesn't seem to help my rating go up. My squad now only has 4 non-English players in it but my profile still suggests I prefer foreigners.

It appears to be taking into account only who you buy, not who you play. Thus your youngster don't enter the equation. :(

Yet it's totally cosmetic anyway, so I don't bother about what figure I get there...

I take this back. Despite not signing anyone at all, my domestic player bias has gone up to 7, hopefully because I've sold a few foreigners and replaced them with youth team players. I also now only have one foreigner in my squad, a Spanish striker.

Archived