Are all regens pretty crap?

Nope, about 12 seasons in and only 2 of my starting 11 are real players. One of my regen strikers has won the World Player of the Year award twice in a row, the other has finished in the top 3 the last few year and one of my regen LB's is worth 25mill and is only 22.

I don't know any of my regens PA's, I take it you need to download one of them scout programme things (cheat) to find out.

You're right, though it isn't necessarily cheating.

Crouchaldinho ran a few tests, there are enough good regens in the future IMO. They aren't as good as the real players though, at least not in terms of quantity.

I don't know any of my regens PA's, I take it you need to download one of them scout programme things (cheat) to find out.

Cheating? Its not cheating, its using every utility at your disposal to track and properly nurture your players development. Its not even an advantage. Dont be so hasty to deal out judgments when you dont know why we use them.

What's your database size and active leagues? After 6 years with a small DB and only 3 nations having leagues, I decided to restart with a larger database. I realized that regen quality was really poor, the best 3 regens in the game (whom I had on my team, and were all 20-23) were pretty good (comparable to Essien, Buffon, and Ferdinand) , but other than that not even a single 3-star, according to my scouts.

Cheating? Its not cheating, its using every utility at your disposal to track and properly nurture your players development. Its not even an advantage. Dont be so hasty to deal out judgments when you dont know why we use them.

Lol, yeah, right, it's not cheating:eek:

Play anyway you like, but don't pretend that checking PA isn't against the spirit of the game (at best).:rolleyes:

Archived