UpDate After Jan Transfers?

I Notice on the back of the Retail Box that it mentions an Update after the Jan 2010 Transfer Window. Is that still the case? Where will one have to go to get it?

Just in case you can't remember,

"Fully updated with all the transfers from summer 2009,with a free online update after the January transfer window

Thanks,

Shaun.[/color]

If i start a game now, will the 10.3 patch work? I mean will everything without the transfers work fully?

Cheers.

you can play a save with the 10.3 patch but it will only update the match engine and other fixes. To get any data changes and transfers you would need to start a new game when the 10.3 patch is installed using the database for that patch

you can play a save with the 10.3 patch but it will only update the match engine and other fixes. To get any data changes and transfers you would need to start a new game when the 10.3 patch is installed using the database for that patch

And that's why I don't tend to get really involved until February. Messing about, getting my tactics and training sorted but as soon as the 10.3 patch comes out (hopefully with most of the bugs fixed) I start a full on journey man game and there goes another summer. :)

yer i know what u mean.. I cant really focus on a game knowing the transfer window and a new patch was just around the corner. However I was in the middle of a game with arsenal which I had been playing for 6 seasons or so but then all the player history started getting messed up. For every player in the game it would have the current season and then a couple odd previous teams and then it would say algeria for every year prior.. sometimes stretching back to biblical times! lol, hopefully this issue is sorted out in the next patch and wont occur again after a few seasons in.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived