Praising Form

Does anyone have luck with praising players? I am in a season with Man City and each time I am recommended to praise players for their play, they always come back with a negative response. Either bumused or thinking they are not playing well enough for praise.

I never praise my players using the backroom advice because you have no control over which kind of praise to give. The coach would suggest you praise so and so for his excellent form but when you click on it you end up saying he was only acceptable.

Besides, my own backroom staff hardly ever agree on whether I should praise X player.

I never praise my players using the backroom advice because you have no control over which kind of praise to give. The coach would suggest you praise so and so for his excellent form but when you click on it you end up saying he was only acceptable.

You can counter that by clicking 'Interact' rather than just 'praise'. That way you choose the praise YOU want.

You can counter that by clicking 'Interact' rather than just 'praise'. That way you choose the praise YOU want.

I discovered this was the best way the other day - use this rather than just clicking on praise player.

Archived