Planned club takeover by consortium

Hello i am currently managing west ham and am currently undergoing a possible takeover and it has said the in an interview the head of the consortium has said he was hinting that he will employ alan shearer as the new manager. So is this going to be true when the takeover is complete that i will be sacked? or is it a chance that i will or is it usually jst a lie? im just all nervous now lol

thank you

It is very possible that you will get sacked when the takeover is complete. However, it is no guarantee. Everton were just taken over in my game and there were rumors that Hugo Sanchez was going to replace David Moyes, but Moyes kept the job.

provided your doing a good job and have been quite successful, your normally alright.

This happened with me but then when they took over, my fans 'protested' the rumour and i was told i would be given time, 8 years on still in the job. Though this was in FM 09, i cant see it being much different.

Havent experienced it in '10, but hope i do soon caus im in charge of liverpool, and that says it all ;)

I had it at Liverpool after winning loads; the new chairman wanted to bring in Benitez who'd left a few years before. The fans loved me (thankfully) and after initially saying (post completion of the take-over) he would consider keeping me he turned around and offered me a new contract

mate i had this i cant remember when or who for but it was on fm2009 .30 update, they said they were going to bring in some mexican guy not sanchez tho lol and then when the new chairman took over told me he wanted me to be the man to take the club forward and backed me very well financially

Archived