I keep getting bored after the first season :(

Now i'm really trying to like this game and the first season i can do nice and smooth but after that i always seem to loose interest, teams do ridiculous transfers which ruin the game, whats with that kit number thing that just wont go away from the squad screen?? it seems like the first season is the best but i dont wanna keep doin the same season over and over again, also whats with the faces of the regens? is the a way to remove their faces altogether coz id prefer no face at all than lookin at their ugly ones, how much i'd love this game if these issues wernt in it. Anyone else feel like the game dies after the first season?

I'm happily playing in my 7th season now :)

I've seen a few daft transfers here and there but nothing that bothers me, also no kit number thing. I assume you're playing in the EPL, maybe you could try some other country to keep it fun?

To Robin ellis 19: i do look for my own youngsters but when i finished the season my staff put a bunch of wierd regens in my team, n i jus hate to manage fake players in only my second season in the game, i wudnt mind later on in like 5-10 seasons but not in the second 1.

To Tomer: yeah i do play in the EPL and would like to stay in that league to be honest, i manage Arsenal but i might try again with a smaller team like Robin ellis 19 suggested

Yeah I often get bored. 3/4 saves last about a season for me. I'm currently in my 6th or 7th season with Histon on 09. That's my longest - I kept faith through the boredom and now it feels like a requirement to play every night...

I agree. This version seems a total chore when it comes to finding players because even if you have good scouts they invaribly suggest rubbish. Good real life players have bad stats in the game (eg Bellamy) and even ok players command top fees. There is absolutely no chance in buying a couple of players who will make a big difference for say 10 million for the 2.

starting a game is normally the hard part for me.

The routine of sorting all the staff out to get the training up. Creating training program, finding out the best players in the team and creating a tactic that works. If I make it to the January transfer window odds are I will do a few seasons.

starting a game is normally the hard part for me.

The routine of sorting all the staff out to get the training up. Creating training program, finding out the best players in the team and creating a tactic that works. If I make it to the January transfer window odds are I will do a few seasons.

Same thing for me, seems a waste to throw that all away.

Try a challenge. I am doing Dafuge's challenge right now and I am 7 years into it, in League 1, and I honestly feel as though the best years for fun value and not getting bored are still ahead of me in this save.

It takes patience but it's fun and you learn a lot about how to win at this game opposed to managing top sides.

Try a challenge. I am doing Dafuge's challenge right now and I am 7 years into it, in League 1, and I honestly feel as though the best years for fun value and not getting bored are still ahead of me in this save.

It takes patience but it's fun and you learn a lot about how to win at this game opposed to managing top sides.

good luck with the regens, unless you are playing with big teams you won't be able to get any decent regen cause those will be spotted by giant clubs in a second, and then you get stuck with DCs with low jumping, attacking players with low off the ball, defensive player with low positioning... 10.2 was supposed to fix MC/DM marking and tackling and yet they aren't not good enough.

@ OP: start with a harder team but with the bad quality of regens don't expect to have fun after 15 seasons

make the squad number thing minimize by clicking the arrow.

buy players who are young to encourage you to play on. i am 8 seasons in and it is only now that my original signings (Dzagoev, Balotelli, Welbeck, Jovetic) are 26/27 and coming into their prime.

i also like to have some of the best regens around, and if a rival signs someone truly great i get very jealous so that drives me on too.

Archived