Chairman loans unnecessary money to club

I finished my 3rd season with Fiorentina, winning the league and Champions League double.

End of June, the club has 42 million in the bank, i still have 32 million of my transfer budget left And next season i will get £68m (i think) for Serie A television rights. The chairman has just loaned the club a further 28 million to help with the clubs running costs..... anyone ever seen this before? The club were coping no problem before,not that im complaining mind!

Will he take this money out of my balance at a later date?

If it's an investment, he won't take it back.

If it's a loan, you'll start repaying this loan soon with monthly payments. He won't take the £28m back suddenly in the future. You'll be notified in the news box when the loan repayments begin.

If it's an investment, he won't take it back.

If it's a loan, you'll start repaying this loan soon with monthly payments. He won't take the £28m back suddenly in the future. You'll be notified in the news box when the loan repayments begin.

It's a loan, What confuses me is that i didn't need it.:confused:

I had that not too long ago, with Roma.

Had 20M in the bank, and going plus every month when all of a sudden i get the message that the chairman loaned 7M to the club to help with the clubs running costs.

Didn't need it whatsoever. Was a bit confused about that one.

On top of that i sold a player for 15M, straight cash, and bought one for 15M straight cash.

By the looks of it, i never received a penny from the player sold. So for some reason i lost 15M on those deals.

I had that not too long ago, with Roma.

Had 20M in the bank, and going plus every month when all of a sudden i get the message that the chairman loaned 7M to the club to help with the clubs running costs.

Didn't need it whatsoever. Was a bit confused about that one.

On top of that i sold a player for 15M, straight cash, and bought one for 15M straight cash.

By the looks of it, i never received a penny from the player sold. So for some reason i lost 15M on those deals.

Check your clauses, they may have done the sneaky and spread over 'x' amount of months/years.

Archived