Patchs

It stupid that SI releses 3 patchs a year for each version of FM a game cricket coach already released 12 patchs in 6 months i love the game but more should be done to fix the bugs should release it when needed not 3 patchs a year.Thats my view.

"QUALITY NOT QUANTITY"

the reason the cricket game has so many patches is that its a lesser game with a much less quality to it ... they didnt put anywhere near the effort SI put into its bug reporting and patching...

just look how much SI take our views every season and implement the changes we ask for ...

I dont know of any other developer or company in general with a better attitude to their customers tbh..

"QUALITY NOT QUANTITY"

the reason the cricket game has so many patches is that its a lesser game with a much less quality to it ... they didnt put anywhere near the effort SI put into its bug reporting and patching...

just look how much SI take our views every season and implement the changes we ask for ...

I dont know of any other developer or company in general with a better attitude to their customers tbh..

Thats crap its not a lesser game & they listen.

Twelve patches in six months?

Geez... did they even release a game, or did they just hand out some random source code, then patch it to completion... one line of code at a time?

I think it's good SI isn't this bad. If they only need a few patches, so be it. Ideally you want zero patches, but that's a bit unrealistic.

Geez... did they even release a game, or did they just hand out some random source code, then patch it to completion... one line of code at a time?

I think it's good SI isn't this bad. If they only need a few patches, so be it. Ideally you want zero patches, but that's a bit unrealistic.

Zero would be better unfortuney you get bugs with every game you get.

Fewer patches cannot necessarily be intrepreted as being better. It could equally be viewed as having to wait longer for fixes.

Archived